Skin Cancer conference Toowoomba
29 - 30 July 2017
Registrations Are Now Closed.
Please email QRME to discuss your interest or registration.
- Dr Albertine So MBBS PhD FRCPA Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- Dr Assad Bangash MBBS FCPS FRCSEd FRCS Plast FRACS Plast
- Dr Roger Grigg MBBS FRACS
- Dr Peter Bourne MB MS FSCCA Dip. Dermatology, President Skin Cancer College Australasia, Lecturer at The Queensland University Medical School
- Prof. Scott Kitchener MBBS FAFPHM
- Dr David Bilbrough MBBS FRACGP FSCCA
- Dr Dougal Coates MBBS FACD
- Dr Damian Fry MBBS FRACS
- Dr Eric Donaldson MBBC FRACS
- Dr Anna Carswell MBBS FRACGP
Acquire the knowledge and skills to successfully diagnose and manage common malignant skin lesions in general practice. Learn through presentations from local skin cancer experts, small group case based discussions, expert panels and practical sessions.
80 Category 1 QI&CPD points
(40 points each for Day 1 and Day 2)
|Skin History and Examination
|Skin Cancer Surgery Introduction
|Skin Cancer Surgery Advanced
|Skin Cancer Medicine
|Ellipses & Local Anaesthetic|
|Practical & Comparative Dermoscopy|
|Z-Plasty & V-Y Flaps|
|Local Anaesthetic Blocks|
|Junior Hospital Doctor||$395|
Who is this course for
- General Practitioners
- GP Registrars
- Rural Generalists
- Medical Students
- Junior Hospital Doctors
- Registered Nurses
QRME invites you to contribute to the Skin Cancer Conference program running on 29-30th July 2017.
This simple survey takes less than 1 minute to complete and provides us with insight into what you want to learn. Take the survey online or print and return to QRME by fax.
- 07 4638 7999