QRME now offer continuing professional development opportunities for practice nurses. The workshop is very ‘hands-on’ and is focused on intensive small group learning.
Our one-day workshop Includes
- 12-lead ECG interpretation
- Developing skills in managing medical emergencies such as airway management and basic life support
- IV cannulation
- Basic suturing, and
- Developing key skills in consultations.
- One day - 8:30am to 5pm
- 190 Hume Street, Toowoomba
Who is this course for?
- Registered Nurses
- Maximum 20 participants per course
"Excellent venue, excellent program, and educators. Thank you"
"Great learning opportunity!!"
"Professionally presented, good location, excellent presentation and good bonding session for nurses."
"Fantastic day, I learnt so much that I feel I can use in everyday practice. Thank you"