Our QRME alumni mentorship program is nurturing our rural medical education workforce by encouraging and inspiring our rural graduates to be actively involved in teaching, education, research and mentoring of rural medical students.
The aim of the program is for mentors to develop as medical leaders and as advocates for social justice and social accountability; and for mentees to develop positive graduate attributes.
Applications must include
- 500 words reflection what you can offer and why
Key Selection Critera
- Griffith graduate or current Griffith School of Medicine student.
- Completed Longlook with QRME
- Griffith University academic title holder
- Preference for alumni Continuing to work RA2-5
- Evidence of community involvement / social accountability
What we offer
- Casual appointment to education team
- Research opportunities and support (including conference speaker subsidies)