OSCE Intensive Exam Workshop
If you are looking for help preparing for your upcoming OSCE examination you don't want to miss this workshop. Click on the "Enrol Now" tab and enrol in one of QRME's OSCE Exam Preparation Programs or Workshops.
"Best RACGP OSCE prep you'll come across"
"QRME gave me direction and confidence to face the OSCE. Highly recommend the OSCE Intensive Workshop"
We are here to help you prepare for your OSCE Exam!
The RACGP OSCE exam is based on the candidate's ability to demonstrate their clinical skills, communication skills and professional attitudes. The key component to passing this exam is the candidate’s communication skills and is often the reason for failure.
Our QRME GPrEP OSCE Intensive program helps candidates focus on their communication and clinical skills. The workshop runs face to face and candidates will be given multiple tips to enhance their skills and language for the examination. The program is run over three days.
In response to critical medical workforce shortages being experienced across Australia, the Australian Government has implemented measures aimed to provide financial support to doctors in their efforts of achieving fellowship of either the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
Darling Downs Clinical Training Centre
190 Hume Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350
This course is run at the Darling Downs Clinical Training Centre in Toowoomba, Queensland. Toowoomba is a comfortable, direct plane flight from Sydney, Melbourne and Cairns or a 2 hour bus trip from Brisbane.
2019.1 - Friday 26th - Sunday 28th April 2019
2019.2 Friday 18th - Sunday 20th October 2019
Duration of course
Daily 8.00am – 5.30pm (AEST)
Intensive and supportive workshop
A five station OSCE with one-on-one feedback to help identify your learning needs and areas to focus upon for improvement. A workshop and small group sessions focusing on communication skills follows on from this.
Intensive small group sessions concentrating on key aspects of the OSCE such as challenging cases, long casesand clinical examinations.
Full practice OSCE with 14 stations and individual feedback
Our Workshop enrolments are capped to provide you with quality exam preparation, please enrol early if you wish to secure registration.
Who is this course for?
Doctors who are planning to sit their RACGP OSCE exam including AGPT registrars and GP Experience Pathway doctors.
Doctors wanting extra support in specific areas of preparation like communication and history taking skills for their RACGP fellowship exams will benefit from this workshop.
Knowledge & skills gained
- Increased knowledge about the exam process
- The ability to apply a systematic approach to OSCE stations
- Improved communication skills
- Develop a structured approach to OSCE cases
- Identify specific areas of OSCE performance that can be improved
- Describe the critical aspects of effective communication
- Outline key approaches to specific OSCE cases
|3 Day Workshop||
26th - 28th April 2019
*All prices are AUD and are GST free
- “Was exactly what I felt I needed to prepare for the OSCE”
- “I passed the OSCE so very pleased”
- “Great workshop. Increased my confidence with respects to surviving the length of the exam. Highlighted my weaknesses and strengths so I’m focusing on improving my weak areas at present. Thank you”
- “Excellent course that was great preparation for the real thing.”