**ENROL NOW FOR 2020.2 AKT & KFP EXAM PREPARATION.**
Scroll down for more information
AKT and KFP Examination support:
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners’ (RACGP) Fellowship exams consist of two written segments:
- Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) – multiple choice test conducted online
- Key Feature Problems (KFP) – multiple choice and short answer test conducted
The RACGP Fellowship exams assess a candidate’s competency for unsupervised general practice anywhere in Australia. Each exam segment has a unique and targeted approach to assessing a candidate’s knowledge and ability. The AKT, KFP and OSCE are held twice per year.
In response to critical medical workforce shortages being experienced across Australia, the Australian Government has implemented measures aimed to provide financial support to doctors in their efforts of achieving fellowship of either the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
AKT Exam Support
AKT Coaching preparation aims to:
- Providing a study group
- Highlighting individual areas of strengths and deficiencies to guide further directed study
- Practicing multiple choice technique
- Learning tips, tricks and common pitfalls to improve success in MCQ
- Improving time management in the exam
AKT preparation is delivered via a 1-1.5 hour Private Coaching Webinar. Participants work through MCQ's and exam tips with your Medical Educator.
SIGN UP FOR THE AKT Mock Exam (please note the $299 cost covers the exam only and not the one hour feedback session.)
2020.2 AKT & KFP Exam Preparation
Please contact GPrEP Coordinator Anne Cooke
2020.2 KFP Exam Preparation
|2020.2||Start date (in week of)||Cost|
|AKT Preparation||Enrol here||$299|
|KFP Online Program||Enquire here||$949|
* Please allow 2 business days for your payment to be processed and for you to be enrolled in the group. You will receive an email with enrolment instructions.