GPrEP caters to doctors wanting extra support in preparing for their RACGP fellowship exams including AGPT registrars and GP Experience Pathway doctors.
We assist with preparation and support for ACRRM exams on expression of interest.
Features of the programs include:
- Online / Webinar Delivery (except Intensive Workshops)
- Participate anywhere in Australia or Internationally (except Intensive Workshops)
- OSCE and KFP Intensive includes a full length mock exams
- Webinars are held of an evening, outside of normal work hours; or private coaching within office hours can be arranged
- Group sizes capped to ensured small group learning
- All courses include:
- Practice questions, problems and clinical cases
- Prompt individual feedback enabling you to track your progress
- Identification of key resources for successful exam preparation
- Important study points
- Examination tips
Please contact Carmen Passfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
GPrEP courses are eligible for Additional Assistance Scheme.
If you are already registered on the Additional Assistance Scheme (and have funds available) you can simply complete the reimbursement claim form.
In response to critical medical workforce shortages being experienced across Australia, the Australian Government has implemented measures aimed to provide financial support to doctors in their efforts of achieving fellowship of either the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
- Does GPrEP guarantee that I will pass my exams? The education program is designed to assist in your preparation for exams and we aim to win! The programs are designed with a focus on hard work, motivation, exam technique and clinical reasoning. The program is not designed to teach medical knowledge. We cannot guarantee exam success but are passionate to assist your success.
- Can I use my exam preparation grant from rural workforce agencies to pay for the course fees? Yes. Most GPs working in rural and remote areas are eligible for a government grant available through local health workforce agencies.
- Can I secure workshop or webinar registration without payment? No, QRME is unable to hold positions awaiting payment.
- What happens if I am not satisfied with the quality of courses? The GPrEP team would appreciate hearing your feedback and are willing to explore whether the program can accommodate your learning needs and requirements.
- Can I have access to answers? Answers are provided during webinars, no set answer sheets will be published for GPrEP classes as the value of our webinar programs is the collaborative discussion, learning clinical reasoning and how to approach the exams.
- Please see QRME's Refund Policy via the hyperlink.
- "The best one I have ever attended"
"Beneficial Osce Exam Prep course. Would highly recommend."
- "Excellent preparation and a great opportunity to get practice and feedback on your exam skills prior to the real event. Good value for money."
- "Being an IMG, it is hard to prepare for the OSCE in a short period of time. QRME preparation course was very helpful and relevant to my needs. I would recommend it to registrars and IMGs alike."
- "I'm glad that i enrolled in QRME's OSCE webinar. Our instructors/teachers truly made the effort to give us timely tips for this nerve wracking exam"
- "My gratitude and heartfelt thanks to QRME for helping me with my OSCE. I got an award!...I got the highest score in the OSCE in the practice eligible pathway in QLD! I could not have done it without the help of the dedicated educators doing weekly webinars and the mock OSCE as well."