GPrEP caters to doctors wanting extra support in preparation for their RACGP fellowship exams including AGPT registrars and GP Experience Pathway doctors.
Programs can be provided for ACRRM depending on interest and demand.
Features of the programs include:
- Online / Webinar Delivery (except OSCE intensive)
- Participate anywhere in Australia or Internationally (except OSCE intensive)
- OSCE intensive includes a full length OSCE
- Webinars held of an evening, outside of normal work hours
- Group sizes capped to ensured small group learning
- All courses include:
- Practice questions, problems and clinical cases
- Prompt individual feedback enabling you to track your progress
- Identification of key resources for successful exam preparation
- Important study points
- Examination tips
Please contact Carmen Passfield at email@example.com
GPrEP courses are eligible for Additional Assistance Scheme.
If you are already registered on the Additional Assistance Scheme (and have funds available) you can simply complete the reimbursement claim form.
Does GPrEP guarantee that I will pass my exams?
- The education program is designed to assist in your preparation for exams and we aim to win! The programs are designed with a focus on hard work, motivation, exam technique and clinical reasoning. The program is not designed to teach medical knowledge. We cannot guarantee exam success. Our first group of OSCE candidates have just achieved 82% pass rate.
- Participants of the 2017.1 OSCE Exam Preparation program all passed their exam. That is a 100% pass rate!
- Yes. Most GPs working in rural and remote areas are eligible for a government grant available through local health workforce agencies.
- The GPrEP team would appreciate hearing your feedback and are willing to explore whether the program can accommodate your learning needs and requirements.
- If you choose not to continue after the first webinar you are entitled to a 90% refund. No refund is available after the second webinar. "There is no refund available for the OSCE intensive."
- Access to KFP answers are provided during webinars. The value in the KFP answers is the discussion and teaching that occurs during the webinar program.
- 2 weeks or more before course start date: 95% refund or transfer to another course or transfer to another candidate.
- Less than 2 weeks before course start date: No refund but can be transferred to another candidate as arranged by candidate.
- There is no refund available for the OSCE intensive.
- "The best one I have ever attended"
"Beneficial Osce Exam Prep course. Would highly recommend."
- "Excellent preparation and a great opportunity to get practice and feedback on your exam skills prior to the real event. Good value for money."
- "Being an IMG, it is hard to prepare for the OSCE in a short period of time. QRME preparation course was very helpful and relevant to my needs. I would recommend it to registrars and IMGs alike."
- "I'm glad that i enrolled in QRME's OSCE webinar. Our instructors/teachers truly made the effort to give us timely tips for this nerve wracking exam"
- "My gratitude and heartfelt thanks to QRME for helping me with my OSCE. I got an award!...I got the highest score in the OSCE in the practice eligible pathway in QLD! I could not have done it without the help of the dedicated educators doing weekly webinars and the mock OSCE as well."